Writing Books/Novel Category.

Question
Dear Sue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novel‎

Among different categories of Novel / Stories / Books  i.e. Fiction written by Authors, Which category do you feel the Most difficult to write and which category could be the most easy to write with reasons ?.

Categories
----------

Comedy
Romance
Tragedy
Horror
Suspense
Thriller
etc

Do you feel Great Authors / Writers should be able to write
any Fiction Book/ Novel / Story ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant... an interesting question for which there really is no answer... as it all depends on the individual who is writing the novel.  For some writers comedy is easy but for others extremely difficult... and so it is with all the various types/genres of fiction.

Sorry I can't be more specific but as I said it all depends on the individual.. their background, education, hopes, desires, emotions, ambition, and determination.

Sue  

Writing Books

Sue Viders