Writing Books/writing

A well known website called Sciencedaily.com publish articles that are based on other articles (referenced on the bottom). Then they say no one has the right to copy their articles. However, most of Sciencedaily.com articles are copied word for word from other articles. What are the rules about copying other articles word for word? Is it legal if reference is used at the bottom?

In order to quote you must give credit to the author. There are specific copyright rules of quoting. As far as the entire article word for word-- that is copyright infringement and illegal. You MUST have permission in writing from the author to do so.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.