Writing Books/Announcing A Book

Dear Jannie Balliett,

I hope all is well with you. I am the owner of a blogging website (Which also writes articles). I have decided to write a book. That means I'm kinda forced to slow down writing on my website. I'm wondering, Should I write mini-blogs every now and then so I don't lose readership, or should I post my intention on my website, and inform readers post may be slowed down (Or even halted for a time), because I'm in the mist of working on a book manuscript? Also, I must take search engine webcrawlers into consideration as well. I will wait for you reply. Thank you.

William, that has nothing to do with writing books information.

This is a matter of opinion and your time and how you divide the time between your blog and writing a book.

I cannot answer this for you, as it would be my opinion and my lack of knowledge as to your multi-tasking abilities..........

You cannot halt writing on your blog if you want it to be alive with readership and comments.

You must divide your time between keeping your blog alive if you want the blog-- and begin writing your book.

Obviously, your writing a book will be a little longer time frame as you write your blog to keep it continued.

It's a matter of your personal choice: delayed finishing a novel (taking longer to complete) versus keeping your blog alive and active.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett

I am a published writer, Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing, specializing in novel writing, and creative writing. I can answer most any question concerning writing a book, plot and characterization, tighten the prose, and the editing process, and help advise with publishing and the requirements of obtaining a literary agent.

I'm a published writer, freelancer, and Chief Editor and own A1 Editorial Service. I teach writing for my two Online writer workshops.

Sisters In Crime Internet Chapter, The Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Brazos Writers Group.

Writers Post Journal magazine, May 2006 issue, Augusr 2006 issue, Nov/December 2006 issue and soon in 2008, On A Whim, flash fiction anthology, offered in Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Some college, creative writing, fiction writing

I have numerous clients using my service through my editorial service and numerous members in my Online writer workshops.