Writing Books/Life on Mars planet.

Dear Johnathan

If Mars planet exploration predicts life existence for Human beings species survival, Will future Generations may migrate to Mars planet?.

This could be a Science fiction story?.

Hi Prashant,

Yes, this could indeed make for a science fiction story. There are several people who have written about this idea. Off the top of my head, I can think of Kim Stanley Robinson who wrote the "Mars Trilogy" explaining how human beings terraformed Mars ( That was a good series, but it only scratches the surface of what's possible with books about Mars. Mars remains something that many people are fascinated by because we have never been there, but it seems like we could be sending the first humans there within the next 10 or 20 years, and that thinking generates a lot of excitement.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Writing Books

Johnathan Clayborn

I can answer a broad range of questions about both academic and creative writing. I can answer questions about APA format, research and references, essay structure and more. I am particularly helpful in the areas of character development, storyline development, etc. and I can provide authors with an array of tools to help them organize their work.

I minored in English for my Bachelor's degree. I have also written several books and I run a small publishing company (before you ask, we're not accepting submissions at this time). I have written both fiction and non-fiction books and I have been published in newspapers and written articles for major internet websites.

Alpha Chi, Psi Chi, Kappa Delta Pi, APA

MS, Educational Psychology, BS Psychology (English minor)