Writing Books/Agents

Question
Hello:
I'd like to know is there a way to find out which agents have made the best deals for new writers?

Answer
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I am travelling and writing in Morocco at the moment.

Sadly there is no way to obtain this information as it s "commercial-in-confidence". Also the variation in amounts from  $2000 upwards for a first book means that it is not of much value. The most important thing is getting an agent who believes in your book. If money is the first priority then usually the author's work is not as inspired as when love of writing is.

All the best

Sandy  

Writing Books

Sandy McCutcheon