Writing Books/Basic info.

Question
I wrote a book about 10 years ago, which was self-published. It was written with Microsoft Word. I'm working diligently on a second book now. Can you tell me if there is a software program designed for authors that would give my work a more professional look?

Answer
Diana
Thanks for the question.  There are a few programs out there which are PageMaker and Quark and they are pricey and not easy to learn you can get an idea on the Adobe website.  It may make more sense to find someone who can typeset the book for you and you can find folks on our website or at parapublishing.com.
Thanks and good luck.
Tom
tcampbell@kingprinting.com

Writing Books

Tom Campbell