Writing Books/Beggining writting!!

Question
I was wondering what the best way to get into writting would be?  I have been looking into writting a book of some sort, for some time, and am not sure on what the best route to getting started might be.  As you can probably tell, I have never written anything yet, I just want to start and see where it goes.  Any information would be of great value to me.

Thanks,

Dave.

Answer
Dear David,
Thank you for your questions. At my site I have posted the Fiction Writer's Workshop. If the book you want to write is fiction, the workshop will help you write it. If non-fiction, you might start with "clustering." There's a good book called "Writing the Natural Way" that explains how to do clustering. You can link to it at Amazon through my site.
My URL is http://steamboats.com/writing.html
Also, read the article at my site on how to find a publisher. It's competitive and difficult, and then after all that work it doesn't pay much. However, there are good reasons to write a book that don't have anything to do with money.
Best to you. If you have more questions down the line, please feel free to write back again.
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster