Writing Books/Book Idea

Question
I would like to get some feed back on an idea I have for a book. I have been rolling this around in my head and would like anothor point of veiw.

The story begins with the birth of the main character and her assumption that is the point where her relationship with her mother goes sour. The book would span thru the birth of her daughter and be based on the dramatic relationship she has with her mother. The book would not end with happy ever after but a parting of ways that brings peace to our herion. Some of the things she indures form her mother are abondment,abuse, and betryal. The daughter however can not cut this tie that is draining her until she has a daughter of her own. I am sorry for any missed words. Thank God for spellcheck!

Answer
Hello Melissa,
Each and every idea is workable. The difficulty comes in making it interesting and readable. Why don't you write a rough draft of the entire story...say 200 pages. Then send it to me and I'll read it and let you know if it worth a re-write.
Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris