Writing Books/Book Market

Question
Do you think there's a need in the book market for a book on supervion (effective leadership) for the wanna be supervisor?

Answer
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see much difference between "supervision" and "management."  And there's a buttload of books on management out there.  So... is there a "need" for one?  No... not insofar as there's a lack of such books.  On the other hand, if the book would contain something new, or even something old updated and made appealing to the present, then that could be a good thing.

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales