Writing Books/Book Publishing Questions

Question
How do I get my book into "Book Form?"

What do I do to get my book published?  Any suggestions as to how I should go about publishing my book would be helpful.

Should I get an Agent and an Editor? Is getting both a good idea?  How do I find a good agent and/or editor to help me get my book published?

Anything you think I need to know.

Thank You, Kelly Carestia

Answer
Kelly
Thanks for the question.  To get your book into book form you can put the text into a applicaiton program such as MS Word or for the more sophisticated Quark Express or PageMaker which are pretty expensive.  You will need to determine the size of your book meaning 5.5X8.5 or 6X9 are typical.  Since you are starting out I would suggest that you get a copy of Dan Poynters book "Self Publishers Manual" it will answer many of your questions and get his free newsletter at Parapublishing.com.  He is the best.
Good Luck.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell