Writing Books/Book types

Could you tell me what is the best way to find out what publisher publishes what type of book?  

Sorry, my friend.  I have written to All Experts twice now to let them know that I am no longer available to answer questions (permanant eye damage from forty years of using a monitor).  Maybe you can get through to them, they don't seem to want to listen to me.

This is your last question to me and here is the answer.  Purchase WRITERS GUIDE TO BOOK EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND LITERARY AGENTS, by Jeff Herman and published by Prima.  Do not pay any attention to Herman's personal advice - it stinks.  However, his listings are the very best around.

Best of luck,
Youngbear Roth

Writing Books

M.L. 'Max' Roth, Executive Editor

My specialist area is literary and philosophical fiction. I am pleased to answer all queries regarding story, plot, character arc and development, environment, structure, theme, subtext, and conflict.

Past/Present clients
Numerous client references may be found at: http://www.successliterary.com under 'References'. Their contact information is available on request.