Writing Books/Book writing & publishing question

Question
I am currently writing a book about personal credit repair - but I have no idea which way to go as far as writing it, publishing it, etc.

Is there some sort of guide to go by?

Answer
Hi Joe,
Thank you for your question. At my site I have posted an article called, "How to Find a Publisher." You can find it here:
http://steamboats.com/writing.html
Basically, you put together a book proposal and start sending it out. If you have any questions after reading the article, feel free to write back.
As to how to write it, at my site I have posted links to the book, "Writing the Natural Way." This is the best book on "clustering," which is when you write your main word in the middle of a piece of paper, circle it, then write more words coming off the main word, so it looks like a spider web. That's how the brain thinks and that's the best way to get your ideas down on paper. After that, you write out sentences, and finally an outline. I recommend reading that book to learn all the details.
I also recommend, "The Elements of Style" (especially the last chapter), and "On Writing Well." Those are both great books on how to write good nonfiction.
I hope this helps,
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster