Writing Books/Books themes

Hi there,
Have a nice day
I want to know a site which i can get from it summary of novels and description of the theme of the book .. thanks alot

Hello, Mahmoud!

Sorry to keep you waiting.  Sometimes the AllExperts URL link does not function ( I don't know why).  

Now then, Amazon.com is a great place to find book summary and theme descriptions, especially from their write-in reviews.  These reviews offer you several points of view on a single book - very valuable!

Also, I suggest visiting Google or Yahoo! and inputting the keywords "book reviews."

I hope this helps you find what you are after.

Max Roth

Writing Books

M.L. 'Max' Roth, Executive Editor

My specialist area is literary and philosophical fiction. I am pleased to answer all queries regarding story, plot, character arc and development, environment, structure, theme, subtext, and conflict.

Past/Present clients
Numerous client references may be found at: http://www.successliterary.com under 'References'. Their contact information is available on request.