Writing Books/Expert analysis on Books

Question
What is necessary for a quality book in term of structure, material and information?

What points should keep in mind when analysing a book?  

Answer
Ijaz
The points you should keep in mind when analysing a book could be as follows:
Content
Easy to read, keeps the reader entertained and interested, book is not overly thick meaning page count and you know the defined audience and what your competition has put out in the market.
Materials
Paper is consistant with other books and is recyled along with the cover material.  Trim size is consistent with other books and use a reputable printer.
Review
Have others not informed on the subject and get them to review your work and see what they think.
If I can help further let me know.
Thanks
Tom
tcampbell@kingprinting.com

Writing Books

Tom Campbell