Writing Books/Fictional worlds .

Question
Do you know anything about or of any good links to sites to help me get started in creating a unique fictional world?
Thanks

Answer
Why not start with the world you're living in right now? Start off with reality, and build off of it with your imagination. The best characters and setting start out in reality, because--pardon the obvious point--they feel REAL.

For some great info on how to build off of these types of things, as well as some more great information, I would suggest dropping in at your local library or bookstore and finding a copy of "The Novelist's Boot Camp." It's a very cool book that gives you a TON of helpful insights without any of the condescending bullshit you might find in magazines such as Writer's Digest.

Kenneth
www.FinalDraftLiterary.com

Writing Books

Kenneth Brosky