Writing Books/Fictional worlds .

Do you know anything about or of any good links to sites to help me get started in creating a unique fictional world?

Why not start with the world you're living in right now? Start off with reality, and build off of it with your imagination. The best characters and setting start out in reality, because--pardon the obvious point--they feel REAL.

For some great info on how to build off of these types of things, as well as some more great information, I would suggest dropping in at your local library or bookstore and finding a copy of "The Novelist's Boot Camp." It's a very cool book that gives you a TON of helpful insights without any of the condescending bullshit you might find in magazines such as Writer's Digest.

Writing Books

Kenneth Brosky

I can answer any question related to grammar, English style usage, and elements of fiction in addition to helpful advice on plot, characterization and setting, or any general writing questions.

Past/Present clients
Too numerous to mention. Email for testimonials!