Writing Books/Finding an Agent

Question
Hello,
I am planning on writing a book, it's real life, but fictional, and it's a novel, not a biography or anything. Could you give me some names and email addresses for literary agents that specialize in that field, and if not, could you suggest a book I could buy that'll help me?
Thanks

Answer
Daremo
Thanks for the question.  The world of Lit Agents is full of folks that will take your money and do nothing so buyer beware.  Two good books to help you.  The Self Publishers Manual by Dan Poynter at parapublishing.com and 1001 Ways To Market Your Book by John Kremer and Beyond The Bookstore by Brian Jud.  They are your best reference books and the investment for them is less than $75.00.  If I can be of further help let me know.
Thanks
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell