Writing Books/Ideas for stories

Question
What can you do if you have too many ideas in your story, but you want to keep them in, so the story sounds better?  

Answer
Hello Angela,

Are you sure that you have too many ideas?  Perhaps it will take a bit of organizing.  I suggest that you write the story completely, a rough draft, then go back for several reviews and rewrites. Then you can sift, sort, add, delete, and see what is really necessary to the story.  It is true that you do not want to have anything that is not relavant and necessary to tell the tale.

If your story is wandering from one idea to another, then you need more discipline in keeping those ideas out and save those ideas for other books.

Happy writing,
Dorothy  

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris