Writing Books/Ive been trying to write a...

Question
Ive been trying to write a book and I wonder if some of the subjects I go into is to long.for i.e. Talking about a couple in love since teen agers, married and facing the husband going through cancer,survial and them two growing through this.Im not sure if one is to long and another need to emphasize on. Thank you!

Answer
Hello Tammy,

Length of time is not an issue. War and Peace covers quite a bit of time. The issue is interest and your ability to hold the attention of the reader. You must have enough believable action, dialogue, plot, theme, issues, characters and conflict to do that.

Give it your best shot.
Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris