Writing Books/Manuscript

Question
Hello, I am currently writing a book using Microsoft Word. I know what the proper manuscript form is but, I'm not very familiar with Microsoft Word (previously was using Microsoft works, computer crashed, lost file long story) I don't know how to setup proper manuscript form with Microsoft Word. Can you help me?

Answer
Hi Ursula,
Thank you for the question and sorry about the delay in replying but I have been travelling back from Morocco and France and only just arrived back in contact.

Sadly, I can't assist as I do not use Microsoft. However, I can say that the correct format is pretty flexible when it comes to manuscripts. I checked with my publisher just now and they say they have no restrictions and even get handwritten drafts!

All the best

Sandy

Writing Books

Sandy McCutcheon