Writing Books/Manuscript Layout

Question
Mr. Campbell:

I've recently retired and am finally able to start writing.  My question to you is this:  What is the most acceptable manuscript format to be submitted for consideration for publishing? Double spaced, bound, etc.?

Answer
Hello Tim
Thanks for the question.  You can put your book into electronic format such as MS Word, MS Publisher or if you have someone who has Quark or PageMaker they may be able to help.  Get Dan Poynters book on Self Publishing as it is the best resouce and great price on www.parapublishing.com Let me know if you need anything else and the first step is to start writing.  Let me know if you need anything else.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell