Writing Books/Manuscript Layout

Mr. Campbell:

I've recently retired and am finally able to start writing.  My question to you is this:  What is the most acceptable manuscript format to be submitted for consideration for publishing? Double spaced, bound, etc.?

Hello Tim
Thanks for the question.  You can put your book into electronic format such as MS Word, MS Publisher or if you have someone who has Quark or PageMaker they may be able to help.  Get Dan Poynters book on Self Publishing as it is the best resouce and great price on Let me know if you need anything else and the first step is to start writing.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Writing Books

Tom Campbell

When you are ready to print your book I can help you with how to prepare your book for the printer, what to expect from a printer and what you must understand yourself. How long does it take to print a book and methods of printing that make sense and what your costs should be in the process.

25 years of business experience including web development and printing. Currently Senior Vice President of Sales for King Printing Company. I'll approach all questions objectively.