Writing Books/Need advise

Question
-I have a Master's Degree in creative writing. I have written about 15 pages. But I keep getting stuck and I feel I just ramble on and on.------------------------
Followup To
Question -
I am writing a fiction book right now but I am having a hard time trying to come up with different characters. I don't know if their is a website to help me really get started. I received my degree through a home program so I didn't have people to help me with it so I have been having some trouble trying to get started. I have a good story but I am trying to add exciting characters but I am stuck. Do you have any advise or maybe a website I could go to? Thank you,
Kristin
Answer -
Hello Kristin,

How much of your book is written?  What degree did you attain?  Answer these and then I'll get back to you.

Dorothy

Answer
Hello Kristin,

A Master's degree in Creative Writing?  And you're stuck at 15 pages?  Difficult to believe, but I will believe you.  

In this case there is only one possible reason. Let me see if I am correct by asking further questions.  Have you completely edited and corrected your fifteen pages?  Do you do this after each page or every few pages? Have you allowed your closest friend to read it?

I hate to ask more and more questions in order to answer yours, but I'm afraid this is the only way we can get to the bottom of the problem.  I'll await your reply.
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris