Writing Books/New writer

My name is Susanne and I am just 20 years old.  I started writing at the age of 10 and was first published at the age of 13.  I won a poetry competition!
I have since started a novel, and I am looking for advice and guidance on where to go now.
There are so many publishers out there and I'm not sure who to send my work too.  I live in the UK and I would appreciate any advice or experience you could give me.
I don't know if you usually do, but I wondered if you could possibly have a look at what I've written so far?
It would mean so much to have a writers opinion.

Many Thanks
Susanne Bradley

I just sent your document back to you with comments, then deleted your initial email.  And, silly me, I must've entered your email wrong, because it bounced back.  Please email me again at mail@vincentmwales.com so I can get it to you!

Writing Books

Vincent M. Wales

I am a speculative fiction novelist (fantasy, science fiction, and so on). While I may be able to answer questions on non-fiction, my specialty is fiction. Please keep that in mind when asking questions.

For four years, I taught a series of fiction writing classes in Sacramento, CA.

BA in fiction writing.

My 2004 novel, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, won BEST FICTION in Fresh Voices 2006, BEST FICTION and BEST YA FICTION in the NCPA Book Awards, and placed as a finalist in BEST BOOKS 2005. In 2002, my novel WISH YOU WERE HERE won awards for Best Fantasy and Best Fiction/Drama in the 8th Annual SPA Awards. My latest work is a trilogy titled THE MANY DEATHS OF DYNAMISTRESS (a superhero memoir). The first book, RECKONING, was released in 2013 and won the SF category in the 2014 San Francisco Book Festival, took second place in the 2013 Royal Dragonfly Book Awards for the SF/Fantasy/Paranormal category, second place in the SF category of the 2013 Reader Views Reviewers Choice Awards, and was finalist in Foreword's 2013 Book of the Year Awards, Fantasy category. The second book, REDEMPTION, will be released in early 2015 and the final book, RENAISSANCE, is scheduled for release in late 2016.