Writing Books/Non-Linear Novels

I'm interested in studying the structure of non-linear novels. I recently read Ondattje's "The English Patient" and David Mitchell's "Cloud Atlas". Could you recommend anymore titles, especially if the non-linear structure emphasizes a theme about how people experience time and/or physical space. Thanks!!!

Stephen...since I don't write this way, I don't feel that I can adequately comment on this narrative and sometimes stream of consciousness approach to story telling.  As in everything...different strokes for different folks.

I checked out Googe and there are several interesting sites, especially in the Sci-Fi genre that might be of interest to you and have suggestions on books that are non-linear.

Personally I like structured stories...I'm one of those "strange" people what actually read the ending of a book first...and I also plot my books that way...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.   Sue

Writing Books

Sue Viders

I can answer various questions about how to create characters for fiction writers.

Two published books, Heroes and Heroines, and Ten Steps to Creating a Memorable Character, plus years of teaching both on-site and on-line

Several national magazines...had monthly columns