Writing Books/Non fiction writing

Question
could you please advice me the steps which i have to follow before writing a book? eg:Literature review,
Actually i need to produce a time line and this is the first book I'm going to publish. This is urgent, waiting for you reply.
Thank you
Gayathri

Answer
hello - you need to have an abstract or overview (say 300 words); a chapter outline and preferably one chapter written in draft form. you should check the publisher's website you are writing for because they will have a 'section for authors' where they detail exactly what they want in a book proposal.
good luck!

Writing Books

Paul Watt