Writing Books/Non fiction writing

could you please advice me the steps which i have to follow before writing a book? eg:Literature review,
Actually i need to produce a time line and this is the first book I'm going to publish. This is urgent, waiting for you reply.
Thank you

hello - you need to have an abstract or overview (say 300 words); a chapter outline and preferably one chapter written in draft form. you should check the publisher's website you are writing for because they will have a 'section for authors' where they detail exactly what they want in a book proposal.
good luck!

Writing Books

Paul Watt

Advice on rewriting PhD dissertations into books; advice on sending manuscripts to scholarly publishers; how copyediting works; what to expect in the production process; explain what to do if a university press rejects your manuscript. I do NOT assess manuscripts

10 years publishing experience at Addison Wesley Longman, and Cambridge University Press Australia and the United Kingdom

Bachelor of Music; Master of Arts; PhD is almost finished! I also teach in editing and publishing courses at university level, both undergraduate and graduate