Writing Books/Please tell me?

Since You are the expert I need your advice.  I just want to publish 1 book for now, 2  for later about relationships.  I need to make extra money so I figure writing a book is the best way to do it.  Please tell me how to save up my writing and what to do next, and what I should do to make the most $$ and not get ripped off?
Thank you so much.  Tell me everything.

Your questions are far too complex to answer her.  You'll be glad to know, however, that lists 128,017 books on all aspects of book writing.  I'd suggest you visit a library or bookstore and borrow or buy those that best address your specific needs.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody

How to get published. I`ve written eight books, edited a ninth, and have published more articles in business and professional journals than I care to remember. I`m in process of working with an agent at the moment on several non-academic books

Three university degrees, eight published books, more periodical and newspaper articles than I can remember. And I've two more books in development.