Writing Books/Please tell me?

Question
Since You are the expert I need your advice.  I just want to publish 1 book for now, 2  for later about relationships.  I need to make extra money so I figure writing a book is the best way to do it.  Please tell me how to save up my writing and what to do next, and what I should do to make the most $$ and not get ripped off?
Thank you so much.  Tell me everything.

Answer
Your questions are far too complex to answer her.  You'll be glad to know, however, that amazon.com lists 128,017 books on all aspects of book writing.  I'd suggest you visit a library or bookstore and borrow or buy those that best address your specific needs.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody