Writing Books/Pre-writing planning

Question
I am in the process of writing my first book. It is of course fiction, but like many other creatives I am having problems channelling all of my ideas into a productive and useful space. So my question is, do you suggest a method to plan and organize these ideas, something like a outline I guess for future use?

Answer
Hello Krystal,

I am not sure wyat you mean by "productive and useful space." But I do not use outlines. Nor do I do any pre-writing planning. I do all my organizing as I write or in the many re-writes I do.  I am sure you can learn to use outlines in writing classes, but it is not my way.

Happy writing,
Dorothy  

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris