Writing Books/Printing from a computer

Question
I am self publishing a small book. Have it set up for 8.5 x 5.5   How do I set up the printer widow to print two pages side by side, lengthwise on the paper (to be folded in book form)?
I am using Microsoft Word.

Thank you so much if you can tell me. I've tried everything, still it comes out one page at a time straight, even when set on landscape.  

Answer
Dee
Thanks for the question.  Unfortunately MS Word is not a printing program however you can make if work.  By your question you would like to make this a landscape book.  Set up your page for the page size and when printing use the print preview for the landscape option.  If you need more help let me know my email is below.
Tom
tcampbell@kingprinting.com

Writing Books

Tom Campbell