Writing Books/Printing from a computer

I am self publishing a small book. Have it set up for 8.5 x 5.5   How do I set up the printer widow to print two pages side by side, lengthwise on the paper (to be folded in book form)?
I am using Microsoft Word.

Thank you so much if you can tell me. I've tried everything, still it comes out one page at a time straight, even when set on landscape.  

Thanks for the question.  Unfortunately MS Word is not a printing program however you can make if work.  By your question you would like to make this a landscape book.  Set up your page for the page size and when printing use the print preview for the landscape option.  If you need more help let me know my email is below.

Writing Books

Tom Campbell

When you are ready to print your book I can help you with how to prepare your book for the printer, what to expect from a printer and what you must understand yourself. How long does it take to print a book and methods of printing that make sense and what your costs should be in the process.

25 years of business experience including web development and printing. Currently Senior Vice President of Sales for King Printing Company. I'll approach all questions objectively.