Writing Books/Proposal

Question
Hello Sandy,
Since you have written books, and you've had to write proposals to agents, so they will send it to a publishing house, well my question is, when you walk about the market, and about type of people you'll attract, what does "socio-economic" mean, when you're talking the market?

Answer
Hi Caine,
Sorry I did not get back to you straight away, but I am traveling in Morocco and have to find internet cafes!

"Socio-economic" is the term marketing people use to define what section of society they are aiming something at. A higher socio-economic group would be the rich and well educated. The lower socio-economic group would be the poor and the middle part of the socio-economic spectrum would be the rest of us!

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Sandy  

Writing Books

Sandy McCutcheon