Writing Books/Getting Published

Hello, My name is Anastasia and I live in New Zealand. I am in the process of writting a book and I could really use some information please. General information on exactly how to get published. Obviously I'm not so naieve to believe it is as easy as that but I really do love what I do. I could also use some idea's on keeping my story 'fresh' and keeping it going as sometimes I tend to wind stories up to quickly and they are very short. Once again I could use alot of help!

I would appriciate any help or advice you could give me.
Thank you very much,

Your question is far too broad to be answered here.  A great many books have been written on this topic.  Several hundred are listed on  I'd suggest you visit amazon, do a subject search, and scan the results.  Then acquire one or more of the books and proceed.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody

How to get published. I`ve written eight books, edited a ninth, and have published more articles in business and professional journals than I care to remember. I`m in process of working with an agent at the moment on several non-academic books

Three university degrees, eight published books, more periodical and newspaper articles than I can remember. And I've two more books in development.