Writing Books/Publishing

Question
Hello. I am currently writing a book, which is now approximately 600 pages long. I don't think it's that bad. Anyway, what's the best way to find a publisher, once I finish writing it?

Answer
First, identify publishers that have published material of the sort you're creating.

Second, contact them and ask information as to what they want to see in a prospectus.  Most want two to three chapters, a chapter outline, and a market analysis -- an esteimate of potential sales.

Finally, complete and submit the prospectus to all of those publishers.

If you're not offered a contract, consider working through a literary agent.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody