Writing Books/Publishing a book

I am interested in writing a book, after all it seems just about anyone can write a book. What is the procedure once I wrote my material to get it published and printed. How hard is it to get your book published? Is there a possibility that publishers will deny your material?

Most publishers want to see a prospectus, which usually consists of at least two finished chapters, a chapter outline and a sales estimate, before making a commitment.

Level of difficulty varies with type of material and quality of work.

Publishers reject far more manuscripts than are published.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody

How to get published. I`ve written eight books, edited a ninth, and have published more articles in business and professional journals than I care to remember. I`m in process of working with an agent at the moment on several non-academic books

Three university degrees, eight published books, more periodical and newspaper articles than I can remember. And I've two more books in development.