Writing Books/Publishing a book

Question
I am interested in writing a book, after all it seems just about anyone can write a book. What is the procedure once I wrote my material to get it published and printed. How hard is it to get your book published? Is there a possibility that publishers will deny your material?

Answer
Most publishers want to see a prospectus, which usually consists of at least two finished chapters, a chapter outline and a sales estimate, before making a commitment.

Level of difficulty varies with type of material and quality of work.

Publishers reject far more manuscripts than are published.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody