Writing Books/Getting Ready to Publish

Question
What should I have ready to take to the printer?
Where can I find printers in my area, which is Philadelphia?

Answer
John
Thanks for the question and good luck with your book.  What you need for the printer is either hard copy of the book and better yet electronic files that are in a print ready format such as a printable PDF.  Use 1/2 no less than 1/4" for the margins for the body of the text and if your cover bleeds meaning that the color goes right to the edge as 1/8" to the image size for bleed.  For printers locally I don't know but if you go on the web you will find a number of printers if you type in "book printing" and you will also find us.  If you need help let us know.
Tom Campbell
tcampbell@kingprinting.com

Writing Books

Tom Campbell