Writing Books/Self-publishing

Question
Weird question, perhaps, but when is a book a book?  What I mean by this question is, by what criteria does a book store or a library decide to put a book on its shelves?  And by what criteria does the Library of Congress accept a book?  

Answer
BL
Thanks for the question.  The Library of Congress if you copyright the book accepts two books at a cost of $30.00 to you when you copyright the book.  As far as book stores are concerned you need to go to the book stores which I recommend the independants first and sometimes the chains will take a book but you have to go there and sell it to them.  Good luck
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell