Writing Books/Just Starting!

Question
Hello,
Please i want to know how to write effectively to earn money. I have great sories in my memory and i just want someone to guide me on how to put them down. Most of the internet sites i browsed are not helpin, as they fix expensive price tags to their services. I am a Nigerian and i have alot of stories to tell.
Thanks.

Answer
Hello Idahor,

My advice for you is that you enroll in a creative writing course at your nearest community college. In addition you should take as many courses as you can in English language, studying grammar, sentence structure and paragraph structure.  With at least two years of these studies under your belt you will be ready to tackle your stories.  

Contact me again then, and I will be happy to guide you.

Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris