Writing Books/Starting out..

Question
Hello Nori! Thank you for offering your help. I am 24 years old and have never been published or written a book. I am constantly generating ideas in my mind for interesting book topics, subjects and characters, but I never do anything with these thoughts. I am interested in writing a book, and I am wondering if you have any advice or resources that can help me through the basic steps of organizing my ideas in order to begin the bookwriting process. Is there a common template to follow? Do I need more experience with book writing before I delve into this? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you so much!
Sincerely,
Nicole

Answer
Dear Nicole,
Thank you for your question. At my site I have posted the Fiction Writer's Workshop, see
http://steamboats.com/writing.html
That should help you get started on your story.
Also, whenever you get an idea for a character or plot, write it in your journal. Later, you can refer back to it for ideas.
I encourage you to write your book, but don't quit your job to do it.
If you have any other questions, feel free to write back again.
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster