Writing Books/Structure on kiss and tell book

Question

A book is being written by a Hollywood actress.   It is a kiss and tell book.  It details her experience during a long-running tv series as lead actress.  The book is non-fiction.  The first draft of the book was a compilation of a journal of her experiences with the actors and crew, some of the tapings of the tv series and with other people.  It needs to be organized, put in chapters, and written with better structure.  Any help you can give me on how to structure this book will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.

Don

Answer
Hello Don:

THE PYGMY PRESS offers writing services, including critiques, editing, MS doctor, and mentoring.

If you need help with that book or story you've been dying to write, or are trying to write, contact us at pygmy@pygmypress.com, or visit our site at http://pygmypress.com.

A published author will guide you through the process via e-mail "Lessons" - one or two e-mail pages, tailored to your particular needs. No fluff, just good, solid instruction - the kind of help you need.

Mentoring can save you a lot of time and energy, not to mention writer's block. It helps you stay motivated, and keeps you on the right path, start to finish. As one client said, "Trying to write a book without a guide is like wandering lost and alone through the Amazon rain forest."

Lessons: $2.00 each.

Thank you.

Susan Rand

Writing Books

Susan Rand