Writing Books/Thank you for helping me complete my novel

Question
I just wanted to say thank you.  I wrote you on 9/30/04 about the trouble that I was having completing my novel.  I took your advice and was able to complete my novel.  It went live on 6/2/06.  It is called Miracles of My Mistakes and there is talk of a film project in the works.  

Thank you again for sharing your expertise, it really helped me along the way.

Answer
Hello Trizah,

You're quire welcome, and thank you for letting me know.  I often wonder if anyone takes my advice and if they ever finish their work.  It is good to know that you did.  By "went live" do you mean it was published?

Best regards,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris