Writing Books/Transition between first and second person in writing a book

Question
Good morning.

I recently completed my studies and have written a thesis and a dissertation. I am in the process of transforming my thesis and dissertation into a book. My main concern is using "we" and "you" in my writing. If both words are use would it confuse readers?

Thanks, Marie

Answer
Marie
If this is non fiction you can probably get away with this if you are in fiction probaby not and you need to stick with names.  Like legal writing you need to define the term then stick with it through the writing.  The key is defining who the we is and that the you is the reader.  Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell