Writing Books/W.W. Norton

Question
-------------------------
Dorothy, I am not being impolite.  You, as an expert, should already be familiar with W.W. Norton, and you should be able to respond accordingly to an aspiring young writer.

Answer
Hello gericisk,

I am an expert in creative writing, not publishing.  We writers are not omniscient.  I did not have to become familiar with all publishing houses in order to get published. When I read a book, I do not first consult the front page to see who the publisher is.  I go directly to the story.  When I submitted my first manuscript for publication, I did not go through the help books and memorize all the publishing houses.  If you are an expert on publishing, then perhaps you should submit your name to Allexperts and help others who want to be published.  Meanwhile, I politely suggest that you try to be less critical and rude.  

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris