Writing Books/Writer's block before Introduction??

Question
I'm not sure why, but for some reason, I have all these ideas in my head for a book, I want to write them down, but I have no idea how to organize. I can't even start my introduction, because I'm not sure how an introduction is relevant in a fiction story.

I just need a lot of advice. This is my first book, and if I can write this one correctly, I'll be set for future books I might want to write.

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Dear Duke,
Thank you for your question. If you have a lot of ideas flying around in your head, the best thing to do is get a pen and notebook and start jotting them down. The subconscious mind is very big, while the conscious mind is small. Really, you can only think about one thing at a time. So when you're not thinking about your ideas, they get away. They dive back down into the subconscious and may not come up again for a long time. However, if you capture them in ink on paper, they are pinned down. The are that much closer to becoming part of your book.
At  my site i have posted a few thoughts on breaking writers block. See:
http://steamboats.com/writing.html
As for the introduction. Don't worry about that. Usually someone else writes the introduction. All you have to write is a preface, which is your words to the reader before they read the book. Most authors write that after they find a publisher and the book is going to press.
If you want help organizing your book, use the Fiction Writer's Workshop, also posted at my site.
I hope this helps. Write back if you have any further questions.
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster