Writing Books/Writing a Teen Novel?

Question
How long is a teen novel suppose to be?  I'm at 125 and it's almost done.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Claire

Answer
Claire
Thanks for the question.  Teen novels run from 128 pages to 160 pages depending upon the age of your audience the older the teen the longer the book.  I have printed as few as 96 pages that have been well received.  Your book should be 5.5X8.5 for the trim size and use a 11pt font.  You can also get on line at parapublishing.com for some great free information if this is something you want to pursue.  Let me know if you need any other help and have a great day.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell