Writing Books/Writing a book

Question
Hi Tom,

Not sure if this is within your expertise but I am starting to write an autobiography and I dont know where to begin, I know the obvious but I dont know how to tell the story.... any advice?

Answer
Dear Tyra
Thanks for the question.  There is a site www.parapublishing.com, Dan Poynter that has great tips on how to create and put your thoughts down.  It is a great process and may help.  There are also depending where you are located writers groups that get together.  Check your local library.  Good luck and let me know if I can help further.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell