Writing Books/Writing controversary

I really like controversial issues. I also fond of writing controversary. Do you think it's a good idea to write about controversial things. If it is a good idea, how can I incorporat them in my stories

Editorial writing is a good way to write about controversial opinions. You can find a page of them in a newspaper. Famous editorial writers are George Will and Ellen Goodman. You can put "writing editorials" in a search engine to find out more. By your stories, do you mean fiction or nonfiction? You can certainly write controversial fiction. Novelist Jodi Picoult is a good example as she has written about conceiving designer babies, suicide, and other topics. I prefer controversial writing myself over the usual romance plot. However, if you incorporate controversy in fiction, you should make sure it does not overshadow the characters. For advice about writing and selling it, and are good. Good luck!

Writing Books

Niki Taylor

What are good writing books? How can I write a writing book? Who publishes writing books?

I'm a writer/book reviewer from North Carolina. For almost three years, I have been freelance writing. My website is

Book on freelance writing at

Quiz writer for

Writes for

Contributor to Conquering Panic and Anxiety Disorders:
Success Stories, Strategies, and Other Good News. Hunter

Book review published in March 2002 Lambda Book Report.

Book Review published in August 2002 The Writer.

Article published in Pediatrics for Parents(Vol. 20, No. 1)

Book reviewer article published in January 2003 issue of AWP
Job List

Book Review Published in April 2003 Good Old Boat

Writing-related article published in May 24, 2003 Funds for
Writers Newsletter(Digest Number 210)

Book Review published in Dovetail
Article published in Openmind, November/December 2003
Article published in 12/17/03
Book review in FOOD WRITING A Bi-Weekly E-zine Vol. I, Issue 12 January 13, 2004
Teaches online class on book reviewing at

East Carolina University, Bachelor's of Arts in English with
a concentration in Writing, 1994
East Carolina University, Master's in Library Science, 1998
East Carolina University, Working on Master's of Arts in
English in Creative Writing Program, Jan. 1999-May 2000