Writing Books/addressing editors

Question
Hello:

I belive I am not supposed to send in anything addressed to simply "The Editors" But WW Norton writes to send in material addressed that way.

I can't locate the editors by email address, as they accept email submissions. Is there a way to locate the editor. I shouldn't go with sending to "The Editors" should I?

Answer
Hello Demetrius,

I would really like to help you, but I have no idea what you mean.  What is "The Editors?"  Who is WW Norton?  What are you trying to submit?

I help with creative writing, especially novels. I do not help with publication issues.

You'll have to tell me more and be explicit before I can be of service to you.

Many thanks,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris