Writing Books/agents

Question
Hello:
Is it ever appropriate to ask an agent for feedback on a  rejected book or why it was rejected?

One agency replied that it was okay to send a revision of my sample chapter another said it was okay to send something new. I am trying to be cautious and try to be sure that they get what they want. Any tips on how I can do better this time?

Thanks.

Answer
Hi Demitrius,
Sorry about the delay in replying but I have been flying from France and Morocco for the last week.

Yes, you should certainly expect feedback from your agent. Also a good agent will work with you to correct any perceived problems. I would not send off anything new without running it by my agent.

All the best

Sandy

Writing Books

Sandy McCutcheon