Writing Books/Where to you begin

Question
Where to you begin, in the overall process?  Do you star with title or other technical considerations ie;layouts?

Answer
David
The question of where to begin in the overall process of writing books is 1. Write the book in any way you can either writing it down on paper or using your computer.
2. Look at other books that are similar to the one you want and select one that looks like you want to mimmick from a size look etc.  Define the size and look at the page count and put it into electronic form. 3. Print a short run like 100 books.4. develop a marketing plan as the hardest part is selling the books.
Sign up for Dan Poynters newsletter and get his book on self publishing he is at parapublishing.com.
If you need more help let me know.
Thanks
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell