Writing Books/is my book idea good

Question
the idea i have involves  the future
about space and time travel, I got the idea from seeing pictures of aliens. The people in the future have time travel in order to stop globel war, but are changed in form that makes them look like aliens.  

Answer
Dear Randall,
Thank you for your letter and for sharing your story idea with me. It's an excellent idea. It's a coincidence you mention it, because just the other day I was thinking about a similar thing. Like, if they do finally develop time travel and they want to use it to save the world, then 2004 would be a good time to come back to and do it. We seem to be at a major fork in the road and we could use a little help down here!
But I guess it always seems that way . . .
What you need to do now is think of who will be in your story and exactly what will happen. To do that, I invite you to use the Fiction Writer's Workshop, posted here:
http://steamboats.com/writing.html
You need to know your story's characters as well as you known any characters in real life.
I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster