Writing Books/The "How" of book writing

Question
I intend writing a book for which I already have the topic and good idea of content (more of personal experience) to aid my teenager targets.
How do I professional get started?
Thank you for anticipated help
Hannah  

Answer
Hello Hannah,

I do not know what you mean by, "How do I professional get started?"  This sentence does  not make sense to me.

Is English your second language?  If so, I would recommend a course in English grammar and English composition at  college level.  After you have mastered the language, take a course in creative writing.  Then you will do research to develop your topics and advice.

Psychology would be an excellent next subject for study.
Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris