Writing Books/character troubles

Question
Two of my main characters in my YA Fantasy undergo serious changes along the course of my story. I'm wondering if the changes are too drastic. The first character, Sasha, goes from being a realitively ordianry girl, to turning borderline evil, breaking the love of her life's heart on purpose and going from Protagonist to Antagonist. My other character, Emily, goes from ditzy teen dream to serious warrior. Should I make the changes more subtle or keep them as they are?

Answer
Hello Lucy,

Make sure that you show tendencies in their early personalities, along the lines on which they develop.  The ordinary girl has to have the budding of evil in her because people normally do not change that drastically. For the ditzy teen, she must show some early guts and courage or it would not make sense for her to become a warrior.  

Happy writing,

Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris