Writing Books/my characters

Question
hello i have some very strong characters in my story and i wonder if you could help me develop them, not tell me how they should be but give me advice on how i could develop and improve them

they are all siblings and each of the have a sin.
it switches characters over the chapters and goes to that characters point of veiw.
is there anything you could tell me about:
my idea
how i could improve them
what difficulties i may come across in my writing.

Answer
Hello Bryony,

I allow my characters to tell me who they are. I don't shape them ...they shape themselves.  Why don't you try to get to know them instead of telling them who they are or should be. Spend an hour or so each day visiting with them in your mind.

Another small suggestion:  If you plan to be a writer now would be a good time to practice using your capital letters and correct punctuation. It is a good habit to get into.

Your plot sounds interesting.

Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris